In response to the extraordinary circumstances of the past year, the Royal Conservatoire of Scotland, in partnership with Scottish Ballet, is offering a one year postgraduate qualification to dance graduates who wish to further develop their training and ‘bridge the gap’ to the profession.
The course will work with the best graduates from across the world to offer additional professional level dance training, performing opportunities and the chance to undertake classes and rehearsals with Scotland’s national ballet company, Scottish Ballet.
Students on the course can expect to:
- Enhance their current level in ballet and contemporary dance
- Increase their experience of working at company level, enhancing their employability
- Work with professional choreographers in the creation of commissioned works
- Work with industry professionals on the learning, rehearsal and performance of existing company repertoire
- Attend classes and rehearsals at Scottish Ballet, with additional performance opportunities for some students with Scottish Ballet in their touring productions
- Access individual support in preparing for auditions