The Royal Conservatoire's BA Modern Ballet is a unique three year undergraduate degree for dancers from all over the world with the physical and artistic potential to pursue a professional performing career.
The programme is delivered in partnership with Scottish Ballet , Scotland’s award winning national dance company.
In this specialist area we are committed to developing young dancers who are on a pathway to vocational dance training, and who hope to audition for our BA Modern Ballet in the future.
We currently offer the following courses for ballet dancers between the ages of 10 and 17:
Royal Academy of Dance Weekly
- Junior Conservatoire of Modern Ballet
- Spring Ballet (13-17 year olds) / 8 - 10 April 2013
- Summer Modern Ballet (10 - 12 year olds) / 15 -19 July 2013
- Summer Modern Ballet (13 - 14 year olds) / 8 - 12 July 2013
- Modern Ballet Masterclasses (13 - 16 year olds) / 17 March 2013
Apply for this course or contact us for more information on +44 (0)141 270 8213 / firstname.lastname@example.org