These short courses are ideal for those who are considering studying at the Conservatoire, are thinking about a career in the performing or production arts, or are simply looking for an inspiring creative learning experience.
Our Drama Summer Schools for 2013 are as follows:
- Acting: Shakespeare and Greek Theatre / 8 – 19 July 2013
- Acting: Radio and Voiceover Technique / 12 - 16 August 2013
- Learn English through Drama / 1 -5 July 2013
- Acting: Gaelic Radio / 5 - 9 August 2013
- Acting: Improvisation / 5 - 9 August 2013
- Acting: Deaf Theatre Skills / 12 - 16 August 2013
- Acting: American Accents / 19 - 23 August 2013
- Acting: Radio Drama / 26 - 30 August 2013
- Acting: Audition Preparation / 2 - 6 September 2013
You may be also interested in our credit-rated short courses, please visit the Credit-Rated Courses section for more information.
Apply for a course or contact us for more information on +44 (0)141 270 8213 / email@example.com
If you are planning to travel to Glasgow for a Summer School from within the UK or from overseas visit our Coming to Glasgow pages for information about accommodation, travel, visas and visiting Scotland.
Please watch our short film on last year's drama summer schools to get a taste of what is on offer: