Acting: Stanislavski and Realism
22 July - 2 August 2013 (10 days)
Monday - Friday, 10am - 6pm
This intensive ten-day acting summer school aims to give you an introduction to Stanislavski’s principles as a set of practical skills and as a method of exploring realist text.
- gain an understanding of basic Stanislavski principles and their practical application
- learn how to use textual analysis to glean information about characters and relationships
- apply the Active Analysis method to the text of a play
- become acquainted with the stages of a traditional rehearsal process based on Stanislavski’s method
- work on a presentation of scenes supported by professional directors
This summer school is particularly suited to students age 17 plus who are seeking a professional training experience or who are thinking about acting as a career. It will also be useful to experienced actors who are keen to refresh their skills or explore new ways of working.
This acting course provides a fun, supportive and challenging environment in which all students can explore and learn.
DOWNLOAD THE FULL COURSE INFORMATION OUTLINE
Apply for a course or contact us for more information on +44 (0)141 270 8213 / email@example.com