Audition Preparation (for 15-16 year olds)
Auditioning can be a nerve-wracking experience, particularly for those coming to it for the first time. We offer two weekend courses tailored to introduce students to the process of auditioning and aims to build confidence.
With tutors who are knowledgeable about the audition process, you will look closely at your own acting, voice and movement techniques.
Who is this course for?
These Audition Preparation courses are ideal for young people aged 15 to 16 years old looking to study drama or who are interested in working in working in theatre, film or television.
By the end of the courses you should have:
• developed technical and creative performance skills including voice and movement
• explored how to successfully select and prepare pieces for audition
• gained an overview of audition and interview processes and advice on how to cope with audition anxiety
• worked on contrasting pieces suited to your strengths as a performer
• received feedback on your audition pieces
How to apply
Booking will open soon for these courses; to register your interest in attending please email firstname.lastname@example.org.