For 7 - 8 year olds
15 – 19 July 2013, 10am–4pm
This fun, five-day theatre summer school is for young people aged 7 – 8 who want to do something creative in the holidays, have an interest in drama and want to make new friends.
The course is led by two theatre specialists who are experienced in working with primary school aged children. It explores the experience of creating a den through drama activities, and encourages students to develop imagination and creativity.
This open access course is suitable for young people aged 7 – 8 years old who wish to:
• explore the importance of dens and personal space using drama games and activities
• develop confidence and experience of performing
• learn to work with other young people in a collaborative environment
• discover and develop storytelling skills
• work as part of a team to create a short performance for family and friends
The course aims to provide a fun and challenging experience for everyone regardless of prior drama experience.
DOWNLOAD THE COURSE INFORMATION OUTLINE
To register your interest or to book a place on this course please contact us on email@example.com or +44 (0)141 270 8213.