Open Days 2015
Come to our free open days in 2015 and discover how you could flourish as an artist by studying and living here. You can:
- Take part in a workshop
- Explore our world class facilities
- Meet and chat with our staff and students
- Watch performance classes or rehearsals
- Find out about student life, accommodation, funding and more…
Open days for 2015 will be on the following days:
- Music – Fri 5 June
- Drama (Summer) – Fri 7 August
- Production and Screen – Friday 9 October
- Drama (Autumn) – Fri 16 October
- Modern Ballet – Fri 6 November
Registration for open days happens one month in advance of the day. Please check back on our home page one month before your chosen day to find the links to registration. In order to attend our open day, you must be registered in advance. Due to limited places available in our workshops, we will not be able to cater for walk-ups on the day.
Our open days are in high demand and fill up very, very quickly. If you are unsuccessful at booking place on one of our open days, the alternative we can offer is attendance on one of our weekly tours. Tours are offered most Mondays and Fridays, and must be booked at least two weeks in advance. Please email email@example.com for more information and to book your place.
Please note that although parents and carers are welcome to attend during the day, some sessions are reserved for students only, and we have limited seating within the Conservatoire for parents and carers to wait. If you have any concerns, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.