These courses will be taught online and you can take part from the comfort of your own home. The RCS campus is open with a limited capacity for degree students only to ensure a safe learning environment for all.
Below is a list of the audition and interview preparation courses that we offer, 16+ audition and interview preparation courses are now finished for 2020/21 but we look forward to welcoming you in 2021/22. Please register for the mailing list to receive details of further audition and interview preparation short study and summer school courses. You can click on each course for more detailed information about what you will study and how to book your space. The courses will be delivered using a mixture of Microsoft Teams and Zoom.
Please note, if you book two courses you will be entitled to a 10% discount on the second course.
Audition Preparation for ages 12-17
- Musical Theatre: Auditioning for ages 12-17 – 20 March 2021
- Acting: Auditioning for ages 12-17 – 21 March 2021
Audition Preparation 16+ Summer
- Acting: Audition Preparation- 9-13 August 2021
- Musical Theatre: Audition Preparation- 9-13 August 2021
Finished for 2020/21
- Choosing Audition Materials (Acting and Musical Theatre) – 28 October, 4 and 11 November 2020
- Acting: Audition Preparation – 28 and 29 November 2020 – SOLD OUT (please see 12/13 December)
- Acting: Audition Preparation – 12 and 13 December 2020 – SOLD OUT (please see 15/16 May 2021)
- Acting: Mock Audition – 9 and 10 January 2021 – SOLD OUT (please see 19/20 June 2021)
- Musical Theatre: Audition Preparation – 12 and 13 December 2020
- Musical Theatre: Mock Audition – 16 and 17 January 2021
- BA Performance in BSL and English Audition Preparation – 20 and 21 February / 27 and 28 February 2021
- Contemporary Performance Practice Audition Preparation – 12, 19 & 26 January 2021
- Filmmaking Interview Preparation – 12 and 14 January 2021
- Production Arts and Design Interview Preparation – 25 November, 2 and 9 December 2020
- Production Technology and Management Interview Preparation – 1 and 8 December 2020
Please be aware that spaces on our courses are limited book as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
If you have any questions about the course before booking please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org we will be pleased to help.
If you would like to be kept up to date with developments and future courses, please join our mailing list.