Credit-rated short courses are designed in accordance with the Scottish Credit and Qualifications Framework (SCQF).
By studying a credit-rated short course, students can benchmark their learning against national standards, and credits may be used towards further education programmes at many institutions throughout the world.
Below are the credit-rated courses which are currently running, please click on the course for more information. Further courses will be added during the year so please register for the mailing list for updates.
- Introduction to Actor Training (in person) – Summer Intensive, 4 July – 5 August 2022
- Arts in Prisons (online) – 2 May – 4 July 2022
- Introduction to Filmmaking (online) – 7 June – 9 August 2022
- Introduction to Filmmaking: Editing (in person) – 6 July – 21 September 2022
- Introduction to Opera Directing (in person) – 4 – 10 July 2022
- Fundamentals of Dance Teaching (in person) – 1 – 5 August 2022
- Sound and Music Theatre: An Introduction (online) – 3 August – 5 October 2022
- Sound for Production (online) – 8 August – 26 September 2022
Please note, if you book two courses you will be entitled to a 10% discount on the second course.
All courses are by application, please read the entry requirements on each course page prior to applying. Spaces on our courses are limited so please apply as soon as possible to avoid disappointment. If you have any questions about the course before applying please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org – we will be pleased to help.
If you would like to be kept up to date with developments and future courses, please join our mailing list.