Short Study courses usually take place over one or two days, offering students the opportunity to engage in different ways with a range of arts forms. Our distinctive programme of drama, filmmaking and writing short study courses for adults (16+) are led by experienced tutors and industry professionals.
All classes will challenge you to develop your skills and creativity, and offer the chance to meet like-minded people in a supportive environment.
Short Study Courses for ages 16+
- Drama for 50+ Taster Weekend – Sat 12 – Sun 13 February 2022
- Acting: Shakespeare – Sat 2 – Sun 3 April 2022
- Acting: Voice Toolkit – Sat 9 – Sun 10 April 2022
- Introduction to Dramatherapy – Sat 9 – Sun 10 April 2022 (Please note, this course is for people at 18+)
Production Short Study for ages 16+
- Introduction to Set and Costume – Sat 26th – Sun 27th February 2022
- Introduction to Prop Making – Sat 16th – Sun 17th April 2022
- Introduction to Costume – Sat 7th – Sun 8th May 2022
- Sound No. 2 Workshop – Sun 19th June 2022
- Moving from School Sound to Professional Sound – Sun 26th June 2022
- Production Sound for Teachers – Sun 3rd July 2022
If you have any questions about the course before booking please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org – we’ll be pleased to help.
If you would like to be kept up to date with developments and future courses, please join our mailing list.