WM Mann Foundation scholarship for Postgraduate Indonesian Students at the Royal Conservatoire of Scotland

The Royal Conservatoire of Scotland is pleased to be working in partnership with the WM Mann Foundation and the Foundation’s Indonesia based Trustee Ainsley Mann to offer scholarship and accommodation support for exceptional Indonesian postgraduate students.

Application criteria

To be considered for this incredible opportunity, students must show outstanding aptitude in their field and be prepared to enhance the performing arts in Indonesia. Specifically, students must be able to articulate how they plan to share the skills and knowledge they have learned at RCS with the performing arts community in Indonesia during and after their studies. They must also be interested in actively fostering collaboration with Glasgow and Scotland and Indonesia within their chosen discipline and outline how this will be achieved.

Award information

In return, the WM Mann Foundation will donate 75% of international postgraduate fees (the remaining 25% will be covered by RCS) and will also cover the cost of one year’s accommodation at BASE, the award-winning student accommodation which is a five-minute walk from the main RCS campus. The Foundation will also be a continuing point of contact throughout your studies and will work closely with staff at RCS to ensure you have everything you need to make the most of your studies.

How to apply for the WM Mann Scholarship

Applicants should apply for the postgraduate programme via UCAS Conservatoires and follow the audition process. Candidates will be shortlisted by the RCS staff responsible for overseeing scholarship applications and asked to provide a supporting statement. Those shortlisted will attend an interview with members of the WM Mann Foundation who will make the final decision.