Bookings are now open for our 2021 exam sessions!
- Clarsach – 16th April 2021 (online exam) – closing date for submission 12th March
- Clarsach- 17th June 2021 (online exam)
- Fiddle- 18th June 2021 (online exam)
- Accordion 18th June 20201 (online exam)
- Clarsach – 26th August 2021 in person exams at the RCS (tbc)
- Fiddle- 27th August 2021 in person exams at the RCS (tbc)
- Fiddle- 25th November 2021 (online exam)
- Accordion – 25th November 2021 (online exam)
- Clarsach- 26th November 2021 (online exam)
Exam Fees Current repertoire is valid until December 2022
Grade 1 – £39.00
Grade 2 – £42.00
Grade 3 – £48.00
Grade 4 – £54.00
Grade 5 – £59.00
Deadline for booking April exams is 12th March 2021.
Deadline for booking June exams is 15th May 2021.
Any requests after this date should be requested via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to submit a group of students please get in contact with us if you require a group booking form. If you have any other queries please email the team.
Schools and private tutors not within easy travelling distance of Glasgow can book special visits by an examiner for at least a day’s worth of candidates (i.e. 12 or more).
How to book a Special Visit
Simply email at least 6 weeks prior to the desired date with the request, including preferred date, location, venue, instrument and number of candidates.
- The administrator will then take a note of the above details and liaise with potential examiners to suit the requested date and location. Some flexibility is appreciated.
- Once date, venue and examiner have been confirmed, you will be asked to send a full list of candidate details.
- The administrator will create an event via our website. All applicants will need to individually book on via our website and a booking link will be supplied by the administrator. If you would rather submit all applicants together and receive an invoice then please advise during the initial booking.
- The administrator will send an exam timetable to the person requesting the exam and the examiner.
Please note: we prefer to liaise with only one applicant per Special Visit, so that person must take responsibility for distributing timetable information amongst other tutors/parents.
If any candidate’s fee has not been received as of one week prior to the Special Visit, that candidate will be removed from the timetable, and this may endanger the viability of the entire visit.