Our Junior Conservatoire Contemporary Dance programme is for young dancers who aspire to perform at a professional level in the future. Our hope is that young dancers leave the Junior Conservatoire with entry into a full-time dance study programme.
Students will attend regular weekly classes as part of an intensive and advanced training course where they will work with a range of choreographers and dance specialists, allowing them to work on their creative development as an individual and as part of an ensemble.
The course will involve:
- Exploring a range of choreographic concepts and devices
- Participation in a range of performance material as a soloist, in small groups and as an ensemble
- Development of experience through performing in a different context and space
Entry to Junior Conservatoire is by audition only.
- All our places for 2016/17 have been filled.
- Applications for 2017/18 open on 4 November 2016.