Make It Happen is a series of workshops set up to help you get your ideas, projects, companies, and collaborations off the ground and into the world. The workshop series support students, and alumni, develop professional skills, access funding, set up their career as a freelancer or launch a creative project or business.
All Make It Happen events are welcoming, intimate, warm, and casual. No experience in the topic is necessary and our expert speakers will guide you through the basics, leaving plenty of space for questions and conversation.
Make It Happen workshops take place monthly on Zoom.
The 2021-2022 schedule of Make It Happen Workshops will soon be available.
Is there something you’d like to see covered in a Make It Happen workshop? Let us know by emailing Stephanie at email@example.com.
Previous Workshops include:
- An Introduction to Recording Music at Home
- An Introduction to Self-Taping at Home
- How to Grow your Idea with Crowdfunding
- Building Resilience and Understanding Performance Anxiety
- Costing and Pricing Your Time: The Daily Rate Calculator
- Writing Effective Funding Applications
- Getting to Grips with Digital Working
- Engaging with Your Online Audiences