Conor is an RCS graduate specialising in sound, he has taken on a range of roles including sound no. 2, no. 1 and production sound engineer.
In addition to university, he has a wide range of professional experience.
He is currently operating sound for Happy Days! at Riverside Studios in London.
- Experience of mic fitting and working as a Sound No. 2
- Good knowledge of Yamaha QL, Allen and Heath and Midas digital consoles
- Attended Digico SD training
- Experience with Shure and Sennheiser wireless systems and RF coordination
- Strong knowledge of Wavetool
- Excellent QLab programming skills
- Great audio networking skills (Dante Level 1)
- IPAF 3a/3b Licence (Valid until Oct 2025)
- Basic wiring and soldering skills
- Experience in rigging of line arrays and array calculation software
- Full, clean UK driving licence
- Basic skills in other technical departments including basic EOS programming