Danielle Waldman is a Stage Management graduate at the Royal Conservatoire of Scotland (RCS). In addition to university productions, she has worked on productions in the United States and Italy, and in a variety of technical roles outside her specialism, such as Production Assistant, wardrobe, and lighting.
- Proficient in the use of Word, Excel, Powerpoint, OneDrive and Photoshop
- Basic knowledge of reading, following, and calling from a score and music
- Basic knowledge of Lighting and Sound fixtures, QLab, and board operation
- Visual Arts (Scenic Painting, Digital Art, Graphic Design, Painting, Sculpting, Prop-making)
- Costume Construction and Maintenance