Applications for 2018/19
Applicants for all drama and dance programmes (except BA Performance in British Sign Language) should apply through the Universities and Colleges Admissions Service (UCAS) online admissions service.
The application fee is currently £25 (in addition to the audition fee), which allows up to six choices of programme of study. The Royal Conservatoire of Scotland institution code is R58. Before applying we recommend thta you follow our Applicant Guide journey which provides all the essential information regarding entry requirements, and the full application and audition process.
Please see below for further details:
- BA Acting: Applications are now closed
- BA Contemporary Performance Practice: Rest of UK – 31 March 2018
- BA Musical Theatre – Applications are now closed
- BA Film: Scot/EU – Applications are now closed. Rest of UK – 31 March 2018
- Production: 31 March 2018
- BA Modern Ballet: 31 March 2018
- International (non EU) undergraduate applicants – 31 March 2018
- MA Musical Theatre and MA Classical and Contemporary Text applicants – 31 March 2018
Application and audition fee
The audition fee per programme is currently £55 and there is an application fee of £25.
Please see the Guide for Applicants above which will detail the audition period for each programme. The Guide for Applicants will also detail the Royal Conservatoire’s selection and audition requirements for each programme. We welcome recordings from non-UK applicants.
Please contact the Admissions team for further advice about the application process on email@example.com or call us on +44 (0)141 270 8265.