Digital Hub

Financial advice

Financial advice

The International and Student Experience team are available to discuss sources of funding, including how to access the Discretionary and Childcare Funds. They can also help you to work out a budget so you can take control of your finances.

Discretionary Funds (including the Childcare Fund) are administered by Sarah Ward, Assistant Registrar (International and Student Experience). Arrangements for emergency loans in case of a financial crisis (such as the late payment of a loan or bursary) can be made via Sarah. Please contact Sarah via for more details.

Spring/Summer 2016 edition of Student Money Magazine

More information is available in the Student Support Services Information booklet.