The Company of Donors is the membership programme for supporters for RCS. By becoming a company member you will be part of a valued family of supporters and receive unique insight and opportunities into life at the Royal Conservatoire. From behind-the-scenes access to priority booking for all of our shows, you will benefit from being part of the Company of Donors, as well as know that you have played your part in supporting the success of our students.
There are six Company of Donors levels you can choose from. Your gift, regardless of its size, will help nurture the growth of new artistic talent in Scotland and beyond.
You can join the Company of Donors by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0141 270 8277.
Corps de Ballet
Join from £4 a month* and receive:
- RCS lapel pin as a welcome gift
- Invitation for two to the annual Supporters Afternoon Tea
- Advance copies of the Royal Conservatoire of Scotland What’s On and Review publications
- Priority booking on all RCS performances
- Acknowledgement on the RCS website
- Regular RCS updates
Join the Ensemble from £12.50 a month* and gain all the benefits of the Corps De Ballet plus:
- Limited edition bronze RCS lapel pin as a welcome gift
- Invitation to the Royal Conservatoire of Scotland Supporters Annual Thank You event
- Acknowledgement in RCS programmes
Join the Orchestra from £500 and above per year and gain all the benefits of the Ensemble plus:
- Limited edition silver RCS lapel pin as a welcome gift
- Invitation to special RCS events with an opportunity to meet staff and students
- Acknowledgement in RCS programmes and premium programmes
Join the exclusive Director’s Circle from £1000 and above per year and receive:
- Limited edition gold RCS lapel pin as a welcome gift
- As a major RCS donor, you will be offered a bespoke engagement programme for you and your guests
- Recognised and acknowledged as playing a significant role in the success of the Royal Conservatoire of Scotland
Corporate memberships are also available – please contact Katie McCorkindale or call 0141 270 8264.
*Monthly and annual payment options are available