Glasgow is a cultural power-house of music, creative arts and theatre
A city that blends the traditional with the cutting-edge, Scottish heritage with multi-cultural influences, and the grit with the glamour, Glasgow is a place like nowhere else.
Why study in Glasgow?
- In 2019, Glasgow was ranked world’s friendliest city and 8th best city in the world by Time Out. You are to sure make lots of friends here!
- There are more than 130,000 students, giving the city a vibrant and lively energy.
- A UNESCO World City of Music, Glasgow is home to great music venues from the 13,000 seater SSE Hydro to the iconic and intimate King Tut’s Wah Wah Hut. There are also hundreds of music events every week from classical to rock.
- It’s a compact and easy city to navigate – whether you decide to walk, cycle or catch the bus, train or subway!
- Glasgow is the second-lowest city in the UK when it comes to student rent, as found by NatWest Student Living Index 2018.
- You’re never far from the countryside, you can reach the beautiful Loch Lomond in less than an hour.