This is a fun and energetic jazz dance class for adults who have a little dance experience.
This adult class (age 16+) is for dancers who enjoy dance fitness, who want to learn choreography from an array of musicals and have lots of fun while doing so. Taking inspiration from All that Jazz to Hamilton and Mamma Mia there will be lots of styles and choreography to keep you inspired, happy and motivated.
During the block of Theatre inspired Jazz dance you will also start to feel stronger and fitter as a result of participating in the classes while learning with like minded peers. Classes take place on a Wednesday evening at our purpose built dance studios.
Bookings are now open for 2023/24!
- Term 1, Wednesday 30 August – Wednesday 13 December –BOOK HERE
- Term 2, Wednesday 10 January – Wednesday 27 March –BOOK HERE
- Term 3, Wednesday 17 April – Wednesday 12 June –BOOK HERE
For any further information please contact Juniorsdance@rcs.ac.uk
To prepare for your jazz class please
- bring water to stay hydrated throughout
- wear close fitting clothing or dance wear
- wear jazz shoes/ ballet shoes or bare feet
Wednesdays from 7.30pm-8.30pm
30th August – 13th December
(no sessions on 18th or 25th of October)
Term 1 fees £140
10th January- 27th March 2023
(no classes 14th February)
Term 2 fees £110
17th April- 12th June 2023
Term 3 fees £90
If you opt to ‘pay as you go’ classes cost £10 per session.