I am an actor and theatre maker in my final year of study at the Royal Conservatoire of Scotland on the BA Performance in BSL and English course.
I am deaf but do not believe that defines me as an actor, so I label myself as an actor not a deaf actor. I grew up in Fife in Scotland and I am now based in Glasgow.
My upcoming work includes The Coat with Ramesh Meyyappan as Director.
Headshot by Scott Cadenhead
- Dance/Movement: Contact Improvisation
- Languages: British Sign Language, Sign Supported English
- Other: Devising, Translator, Clown, Workshop Leader, Cycling, Swimming
Theatre credits include:
- Queenie in The Assumption (RCS)
- Veronica in The Chat Show (RCS On The Verge)
- Mary Queen of Scots/Ensemble in Glory on Earth (RCS)
- BSL Performer in Artist Moving Image Festival (LUX Scotland)
- BSL Performer in Like Flying (National Theatre of Scotland)
Film credits include:
- Zoe in Anger Management (RCS)
- Kiran in No Hero (Interabang Productions)