Andrew is a Scottish Stage Manager with a strong interest in music based performances, from ballet to musical theatre.
He has recently undertaken a work placement with Scottish Ballet as an Assistant Stage Manager on their brand new winter production of The Snow Queen.
- Advanced Score Reading
- Intermediate Qlab programming and editing
- Basic audio/video editing, Eos Programming and operating
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Full clean UK driving licence
- Theatrical handguns and stage blood training
- Pyrotechnics safety awareness certificate
- Stage Manager — BA Modern Ballet Graduation Showcase 2019;
- Deputy Stage Manager — MACCT: Twelfth Night, Assassins: the Musical, Pyrotechnic Showcase 2019, A Midsummer Night’s Dream and Innerspace Project 2018;
- Assistant Stage Manager — Last Futures 1968, Spring Awakening and The Jungle Book; Assistant Technical Stage Manager — The Breathing House; Lighting Operator — The Angry Brigade;
- Lighting Technician — Pools of Bethesda;
- Sound Operator — Last Woman Left
- Assistant Stage Manager — Scottish Ballet’s: Snow Queen 2020
- Assistant Stage Manager – RCS BA Acting Showcase 2020. Various Am Dram shows with Aurora Productions, Inverurie Pantomime, Aberdeen Youth Musical Theatre (A.Y.M.T) and Leading Lights — 2014 – 2017