Credit-rated short courses are designed in accordance with the Scottish Credit and Qualifications Framework (SCQF).
By studying a credit-rated short course, students can benchmark their learning against national standards, and credits may be used towards further education programmes at many institutions throughout the world.
Below are the credit-rated courses which are currently running, please click on the course for more information. Further courses will be added during the year so please register for the mailing list for updates.
- Performance Writing, Mondays, 9 January – 20 March, 6:30pm – 8:30pm
- Introduction to Actor Training (in person) – Weekly, 25th September 2022 – 4th June 2023
- Creative Drawing for Production, 9 January – 28 March, 2pm – 4pm
- Free Improvisation: Music, 27 March – 31st March, 10am – 5pm
- Social Documentary, 9 January – 13 March, 4pm – 6pm
- Sound for Production (online), 9 January – 6 March 4pm – 6pm
- Community Music with Children and Young People (16+) Credit-Rated, 17 – 21 July, 10am – 5pm
- Fundamentals of Dance Teaching (16+) Credit Rated, 7 – 11 August, 10am – 4pm
- Introduction to Opera Directing (16+) Credit Rated, 7 – 13 August, 10am – 5pm
Please note, if you book two courses you will be entitled to a 10% discount on the second course.
All courses are by application, please read the entry requirements on each course page prior to applying. Spaces on our courses are limited so please apply as soon as possible to avoid disappointment. If you have any questions about the course before applying please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org – we will be pleased to help.