In the evenings we offer a distinctive programme of drama, filmmaking and writing courses for adults (16+) led by experienced tutors and industry professionals. Classes are run both in person at the Royal Conservatoire of Scotland in Glasgow and also online.
All classes will challenge you to develop your skills and creativity, and offer the chance to meet like-minded people in a supportive environment.
- Acting for Beginners, Tuesdays, 6:30pm – 8:30pm
- Acting 1, Wednesdays, 6pm – 9pm
- Acting 2, Thursdays, 6pm – 9pm
- Acting 2 (online), Thursdays, 6:30pm – 8:30pm
- Performance Company, Thursdays, 6pm – 9pm
- Acting: Toolkit (online), Mondays, 6.30pm – 8.30pm
- Introduction to Acting for Camera, Tuesdays, 6pm – 9pm
- Exploring Shakespeare (online), Tuesdays, 6.30pm – 8.30pm
- Acting: Play and Improvisation (online), Wednesdays, 6.30pm – 8.30pm
- Introduction to Screenwriting (online), Mondays, 6.30pm – 8.30pm
- Comedy Writing (online), Tuesdays, 6.30pm – 8.30pm
- Introduction to Playwriting (online), Thursdays, 6.30pm – 8.30pm
- Making Movies at Home (online), Tuesdays, 6.30pm – 8.30pm
- Introduction to Filmmaking: Shooting Scenes, Wednesdays, 6.30pm – 8.30pm
Please be aware that spaces on our courses are limited book as soon as possible to avoid disappointment. If you have any questions about the course before booking please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org – we will be pleased to help.
If you would like to be kept up to date with developments and future courses, please join our mailing list.