Short Study courses usually take place over one or two days, offering students the opportunity to engage in different ways with a range of arts forms. Our distinctive programme of drama, production, filmmaking and writing short study courses for adults (16+) are led by experienced tutors and industry professionals.
All classes will challenge you to develop your skills and creativity, and offer the chance to meet like-minded people in a supportive environment.
Short Study Courses for ages 16+
- Introduction to Alexander Technique, 10 February 2024
- Acting: Voice Toolkit, 10 and 11 February 2024
- Acting Through Song, 10 and 11 February 2024
- Introduction to Dramatherapy (18+) – 30 and 31 March 2024
- The Actor’s Voice: An Introduction to Nadine George Voice Work (NGVW), 30 and 31 March 2024
- Introduction to Alexander Technique, 6 April 2024
- Puppetry for Contemporary Theatre, 6 and 7 April 2024
- Introduction to Costume, 23 and 24 March 2024
- Introduction to Sound for Theatre Productions, 21 April 2024
- Introduction to Scenic Art, 27 and 28 April 2024
- Introduction to Prop Making for Theatre and Film, 11 and 12 May 2024
- Introduction to Stage Management, 18 and 19 May 2024
- Introduction to Set and Costume Design, 18 and 19 May 2024
If you have any questions about the course before booking please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org – we’ll be pleased to help.
If you would like to be kept up to date with developments and future courses, please join our mailing list.