Applications for 2019/20
Applicants for all drama and dance programmes (except BA Performance in British Sign Language) should apply through UCAS Conservatoires.
The application fee is currently £25 (in addition to the audition fee), which allows up to six choices of programme of study. The Royal Conservatoire of Scotland institution code is R58.
Please see below for further details:
- BA Acting: 15 January 2019 (UK/EU) / 31 March 2019 (international)
- BA Contemporary Performance Practice: 15 January 2019 (UK/EU) / 31 March 2019 (international)
- BA Modern Ballet: 15 January 2019 (UK/EU) / 31 March 2019 (international)
- BA Musical Theatre: 15 January 2019 (UK/EU) / 31 March 2019 (international)
- BA Performance in British Sign Language and English: September 2021
- MA Classical and Contemporary Text: 31 March 2019
- MA Musical Theatre: 31 March 2019
Application and audition fee
The audition fee per programme is currently £55 and there is an application fee of £25.
All applications made before the programme’s specific closing date are guaranteed an audition/interview. We hold auditions at the Royal Conservatoire of Scotland and at a number of locations around the UK and overseas. If you’re applying from outside the UK, we can accept auditions by recording for performance programmes, and, for non-performance programmes, you can submit your portfolio electronically and be interviewed remotely.
Please contact the Admissions team for further advice about the application process on email@example.com or call us on +44 (0)141 270 8265.