- RCS Dignity at Work and Study Statement
- RCS Whistleblowing Policy and Procedure
- Gender Based Violence Information
- Equality and Diversity Annual Report 2017-18
- Mainstreaming Equality 2019
- Interim Review of Equality Outcomes Report 2017-2021
- Equal Pay Review
Equality, Diversity & Inclusion Statement
The Royal Conservatoire of Scotland embraces a diverse population of students and staff. We believe that excellence can be achieved through recognising and celebrating the value of every individual, and are committed to promoting equality, diversity and inclusion in all of our activities.
We are committed to developing and upholding a culture based on respect, inclusiveness, transparency and open-mindedness. We will proactively advance equity and inclusive practice in our activities and through effective and collaborative action, ensure that we all have the right to be seen, heard and celebrated.
Equality and Diversity are of central importance to our working ethos, find out more on our Equality and Diversity pages.