- Mainstreaming Equality 2023
- Equal Pay Review 2023
- Equality Outcomes 2021-2025 Interim Report
- RCS Dignity at Work and Study Statement
- Gender Based Violence Information
- Disability in Employment Policy & Procedure August 2019
- RCS Whistleblowing Policy and Procedure
Equality, Diversity & Inclusion Statement
The Royal Conservatoire of Scotland embraces a diverse population of students and staff. We believe that excellence can be achieved through recognising and celebrating the value of every individual, and are committed to promoting equality, diversity and inclusion in all of our activities.
We are committed to developing and upholding a culture based on respect, inclusiveness, transparency and open-mindedness. We will proactively advance equity and inclusive practice in our activities and through effective and collaborative action, ensure that we all have the right to be seen, heard and celebrated.
Equality and Diversity are of central importance to our working ethos, find out more on our Equality and Diversity pages.