We are delighted to share with you our exciting new online dance summer school programme, featuring a range of courses designed to keep you creatively learning over summer. Our courses are aimed at both beginners who want to experience their first taste of the performance arts, and for those experienced students who want to further develop their skills.
Come along and take part in a summer school in 2021 – where you can learn with our world-class teachers and guest artists from anywhere in the world and from the comfort of your own home.
Each summer school web page has detailed information about what the course involves and how you can take part at home.
- Early Risers (16+), Various dates, 7:30am-8:30am
- Everybody’s Ballet (16+), Thursdays, 8 July – 12 August, 6:15pm-7:30pm
- Dance from Shows (16+), 19 – 23 July, 4pm-5:30pm
- Contemporary Dance (16+), 26 – 30 July, 4pm-5:30pm
- Pointe Work Refresher (ages 12-16+), 9 – 13 August, 10am-11:30am
- Modern Ballet (ages 11 – 16+), 19 – 23 & 26 – 30 July, 10am-1pm