The Conservatoire is a member of NASMA (The National Association of Student Money advisers) who are recognised as the leading authority on all matters relating to student advice and funding.

The International and Student Experience team are available to discuss sources of funding, including how to access the Higher Education Discretionary and Childcare Funds. They can also help you to work out a budget so you can take control of your finances.

HE Discretionary Funds (including the Childcare Fund) are administered by the International and Student Experience team.  Arrangements for emergency food vouchers in case of a financial crisis can be made via the team at

RCS Discretionary Fund Guidance Notes for Undergraduate Students

RCS Discretionary Fund Guidance Notes for Postgraduate students

HE Childcare Funds Guidance 2022.2023