At the weekends we offer a distinctive programme of in-person and online drama, dance, filmmaking and musical theatre courses for children and young people led by experience tutors and industry professionals.
All classes will challenge you to stretch your imagination and offer the chance to meet like-minded people in a fun and supportive environment.
This term sees us returning to the RCS campus for the first time since April 2020 for most of our classes for young people. Before booking, please read the guidance about our processes for keeping staff and students safe to make sure you are able to comply with these – you will be asked to agree to these conditions on booking the course. You can find this information of the Attending Your Class tab.
We want to ensure as many children and young people as possible can access the performing and production arts education that is offered through Short Courses – please see our Financial Support pages for information about bursary and scholarship opportunities to support your learning.
Please note, if you book two courses you will be entitled to a 10% discount on the second course.
Primary 1 – 7 Classes
- Musical Theatre for Primary 1-2, Saturdays 11:45am-1:15pm
- Musical Theatre for Primary 3 -4, Saturdays 2:30pm-4pm
- Musical Theatre for Primary 5-7, Saturdays 9:30am-11am
- Drama for Primary 5-7, Saturdays 11:30am -1pm
Secondary 1-6 Classes
- Drama for Secondary 1- 3, Saturdays 10am-12pm
- Drama for Secondary 4-6, Saturdays 10:15am-12:15pm
- Musical Theatre for Secondary 1-6, Saturdays 1pm-4pm
- Acting and Performance for Stage for Secondary 1-6, Saturdays 1:45pm-4:45pm
- Acting and Film for Secondary 1-6, Saturdays 1:30pm-4:30pm
- Filmmaking for Secondary 1-6 (online), Saturdays 10am–12pm
- Drama ages 12-17 (online), Saturdays 10am-12pm
Music Theory Classes
- ABRSM Grade 8 Music Theory: Tuesdays, 7:30pm – 9pm
- ABRSM Grade 5 Music Theory: Tuesdays, 6pm – 7.30pm
- Aural Skills Grades 5-8: Thursdays, 6pm-6:45pm
Please be aware that spaces on our courses are limited book as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
If you have any questions about the course before booking please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org we will be pleased to help.
If you would like to be kept up to date with developments and future courses, please join our mailing list.