At the weekends we offer a distinctive programme of in-person and online drama, dance, filmmaking and musical theatre courses for children and young people led by experienced tutors and industry professionals.
All classes will challenge you to stretch your imagination and offer the chance to meet like-minded people in a fun and supportive environment.
We want to ensure as many children and young people as possible can access the performing and production arts education that is offered through Short Courses – please see our Financial Support pages for information about bursary and scholarship opportunities to support your learning.
Please note, if you book two courses you will be entitled to a 10% discount on the second course.
Primary 1 – 7 Classes
- Musical Theatre for Primary 1-2, Saturdays, 11.30am – 1pm
- Musical Theatre for Primary 3 -4, Saturdays, 9.30am – 11am
- Musical Theatre for Primary 5-7, Saturdays, 1pm – 3pm
- Drama for Primary 1-4, Saturdays, 9.30am – 11am
- Drama for Primary 5-7, Saturdays, 10.30am – 12.30pm
Secondary 1-6 Classes
- Drama for Secondary 1-2, Saturdays, 10am – 12pm
- Drama for Secondary 3-6, Saturdays, 10am – 12pm
- Filmmaking for Secondary 1-6 , Saturdays 10am – 12pm
- Musical Theatre for Secondary 1-6, Saturdays, 1pm-4pm
- Acting and Performance for Stage for Secondary 1-6, Saturdays, 1pm – 4pm
- Acting and Film for Secondary 1-6, Saturdays, 1pm – 4pm
- ABRSM Grade 5 Music Theory, (ages 12+) Mondays, 6pm – 7:30pm
You might also be interested in our Audition and Interview Preparation and Summer School courses.
Please be aware that spaces on our courses are limited book as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
If you have any questions about the course before booking please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org we will be pleased to help.
If you would like to be kept up to date with developments and future courses, please join our mailing list.