In the evenings we offer a distinctive programme of drama, filmmaking and writing courses for adults (16+) led by experienced tutors and industry professionals. Classes are run both in person at the Royal Conservatoire of Scotland in Glasgow and also online.
All classes will challenge you to develop your skills and creativity, and offer the chance to meet like-minded people in a supportive environment.
This term sees us returning to the RCS campus for the first time since April 2020 for a small number of our adults courses. Before booking an in-person course, please read the guidance about our processes for keeping staff and students safe to make sure you are able to comply with these – you will be asked to agree to these conditions on booking the course. You can find this information of the Attending Your Class tab.
- Intro to Acting for Camera (online), Mondays 6 – 9pm
- Acting for Beginners, Tuesdays 6:30 – 8:30pm
- Exploring Shakespeare, Tuesdays 7 – 9pm
- Acting 1, Wednesdays 6:30 – 9:30pm
- Acting 2 (online), Wednesdays 6:30 – 8:30pm
- Acting 2, Thursdays 6:30 – 9:30pm
- Acting 1 (online), Thursdays 6:30 – 8:30pm
- Intro to Screenwriting (online), Tuesdays 6:30 – 8:30pm
- Comedy Writing (online), Thursdays 6:30 – 8:30pm
- Intro to Playwriting (online), Thursdays 6:30 – 8:30pm
- Making Movies at Home (online), Wednesdays 6:30 – 8:30pm
- Making Movies at Home 2 (online), Thursdays 6:30 – 8:30pm
- ABRSM Grade 5 Music Theory: Tuesdays, 6pm – 7.30pm
- ABRSM Grade 8 Music Theory: Tuesdays, 7:30pm – 9pm
- Aural Skills Grades 5-8: Thursdays, 6pm-6:45pm
Please be aware that spaces on our courses are limited book as soon as possible to avoid disappointment. If you have any questions about the course before booking please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org – we will be pleased to help.
If you would like to be kept up to date with developments and future courses, please join our mailing list.