In the evenings we offer a distinctive programme of drama, filmmaking and writing courses for adults (16+) led by experienced tutors and industry professionals. Classes are run both in person at the Royal Conservatoire of Scotland in Glasgow and also online.
All classes will challenge you to develop your skills and creativity, and offer the chance to meet like-minded people in a supportive environment.
Some of our courses have returned to the RCS campus for the first time since April 2020. Before booking an in-person course, please read the guidance about our processes for keeping staff and students safe to make sure you are able to comply with these – you can find this information of the Attending Your Class tab.
- Acting for Beginners, Tuesdays 6:30 – 8:30pm
- Acting: Exploding Shakespeare: The Tempest (online), Tuesdays 6.30 – 8.30pm
- Acting 1, Wednesdays 6:30 – 9:30pm
- Introduction to Acting for Camera, Wednesdays 6 – 9pm
- Acting 2 (online), Wednesdays 6:30 – 8:30pm
- Acting 2, Thursdays 6:30 – 9:30pm
- Acting 1 (online), Thursdays 6:30 – 8:30pm
- Performance Company, Thursdays 6.30 – 9.30pm
- Screenwriting 2 (online), Mondays 6.30 – 8.30pm
- Introduction to Screenwriting (online), Tuesdays 6:30 – 8:30pm
- Comedy Writing (online), Thursdays 6:30 – 8:30pm
- Introduction to Playwriting (online), Thursdays 6:30 – 8.30pm
- Introduction to Filmmaking – Shooting Scenes, Tuesdays 6.30 – 8.30pm
- Making Movies at Home (online), Wednesdays 6:30 – 8:30pm
- ABRSM Grade 5 Music Theory (online), Tuesdays, 6pm – 7.30pm
- ABRSM Grade 6 Music Theory (online) Tuesdays, 7:30pm – 9pm
Please be aware that spaces on our courses are limited book as soon as possible to avoid disappointment. If you have any questions about the course before booking please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org – we will be pleased to help.
If you would like to be kept up to date with developments and future courses, please join our mailing list.